Here we outline some of the upcoming events and opportunities available to students.
New Wellbeing app for students
The free app is designed to help students to stay healthy while at University. The app has been designed in collaboration with the Student Support and Wellbeing team, Kent Sport and Kent Union. Find out more and download the app.
Note: All events and opportunities are provided for information. Their inclusion does not indicate that they are supported by or aligned with SAC or the University of Kent.
International Summer School
Kent is running a new series of two-week International Summer School courses in June and July 2015. Current Kent students who apply for a course and pay in full by 30 April 2015 will receive a 10% discount and pay £1,350 instead of £1,500 (fees include accommodation). The International Summer School courses are:
- Exploring Visual Cultures: Art, Film and Performance
- Europe and the World
- Twentieth Century Britain: Society, Culture and Identity
- Investigating the Social Mind
- Principles and Practices in Journalism (takes place on the Medway campus)
- Skills in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
For further information and to receive the 10% discount, please contact us: